At Hotel Preston, we recognize the importance of corporate giving and have strategically opted to maximize our impact by focusing our in-kind resources on initiatives in our community that align with our passions and values:
- Arts and Culture
- Health and Wellness
- Equity and Inclusion
- Community Livability
Please note that each year we receive hundreds of requests from worthy charitable causes here in our hometown and across the nation. Because we are unable to support every cause in a meaningful way, we have established guidelines that focus the impact of our in-kind donations:
- We only donate to 501.c.3 organizations with proper documentation.
- We do not donate cash. We donate in kind via gift certificate only.
- We evaluate requests based on how they align with our key charitable initiatives listed above.
- Preference is given to organizations planning events at the hotel (or those who have done so in the recent past).
- Requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the date of the event. Any submitted after that date cannot be accommodated.
- Requests must be submitted using the form below. We do not review queries made via other channels.
The following types of requests fall outside of our guidelines and will not be considered for support:
- Requests to support individuals
- Requests from political organizations
- Requests for multiple year commitments
- Requests from denomination-specific organizations
- Requests to support activities outside of our local community
- Requests from third parties to raise funds for a charity
To request a donation, fill out the form below and tell us about your organization and event. Including as much relevant information as possible will help us gauge whether your request falls within our guidelines and aligns with our initiatives. We review requests on a weekly basis and respond to all queries.
Thank you for considering us as a worthwhile supporter. We look forward to learning more about this opportunity to support your event and the organization you represent.